Some facts which can boggle your mind are listed below, read them and have fun :)
- 'Queue' is the only word in the English Dictionary which is pronounced in the same way when last four letter are truncated or removed.
- 'Almost' is the lengthiest word in the English language which has all the letters in the alphabetical order.
- On an average the lead pencil can draw 35 miles long line or write approximately 50000 English words.
- You can't kill yourself by holding your breath.
- The blue whale's whistle is the loudest noise made by any animal in the Earth.
- Ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
- Elephant is the only mammal which can't jump.
- Never hold your nose or cover your mouth with your hand while sneezing, it can blow your eyes.
- Crocodile can't move its tongue & can digest even a steel nail.
- Americans on an average eat 18 acres of pizza everyday.
- The dot in the alphabet 'i' is known as tittle.
- The fear of long words is known as 'Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia', and believe me to pronounce this word it took me around 15 seconds !!
Have fun & keep surfing for things which interest you ;)